Regenerative Medicine Treatment Overview with Biologic Agents
Regenerative medicine physicians at HOGUE CLINICS are among several in the region to offer autologous and allogeneic biologic agents as regenerative medicine treatments to relieve pain, promote functional improvement, regenerate tissue for degenerative skin, soft tissue, and musculoskeletal conditions, and to promote anti-aging and vitality. Regenerative medicine treatments at HOGUE CLINICS involve the use of autologous platelet-rich plasma (PRP), autologous lipoaspirate, and allogeneic MSC exosomes and/or others.
At HOGUE CLINICS, the following degenerative conditions are being treated using regenerative medicine treatments:
- Osteoarthritis (knees, shoulders, elbows, wrists/hands, ankles/feet)
- Chronic tendinitis and tendinosis
- Partially torn tendon
- Partially torn ligament or significant sprains
- Muscle tears and strains
- Shoulder labrum tear, degenerative rotator cuff, and frozen shoulder
- Painful knee meniscus tear
- Degenerative skin conditions or unsightly scars
- Men’s sexual health issues such as erectile dysfunction (ED)
- Request for male enlargement (penile girth enhancement
- Anti-aging and vitality with MSC Exosomes
Autologous regenerative medicine treatments use the patient’s own regenerative cells so there is no chance of tissue rejection or allergic reaction.