Laser and Radiofrequency Skin Resurfacing Overview
The option of undergoing a cosmetic skin resurfacing procedure with general anesthesia or intravenous sedation carries unacceptable risks when a safer alternative is available. Using the Tumescent Technique, the safest anesthesia method ever invented for cosmetic skin resurfacing, Dr. Hogue performs removal of the upper skin layers with laser and radiofrequency energy. Using infiltrative dilute local anesthesia, the soft tissues of the entire face, under chin, and neck are completely numbed. Intravenous and general anesthesia techniques are not used at Hogue Cosmetic Surgery due to their increased risks of death and complication rates, and the surgeon’s desire to have the patient remain safely awake and cooperative during the skin resurfacing procedure.
Before & After Photos
A list of Laser & Radiofrequency Skin Resurfacing procedures at Hogue Cosmetic Surgery include the following, from least invasive to most invasive:
- Erbium MicroLaserPeel™ – Minimally-Invasive, 20 to 60-micron depth Laser Peel of the Face, Under Chin, Neck
- Erbium Profractional Laser Peel – Minimally-Invasive, Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing of the Face, Under Chin, Neck
- Erbium Laser Skin Resurfacing – Minimally-Invasive, Laser Skin Resurfacing of the Face and Under Chin
- Venus Viva® – Minimally-Invasive, Fractional RF Skin & Tissue Tightening of the Face, Under Chin, Neck
- INFINI® Fractional RF Microneedling – Minimally-Invasive, Fractional RF Skin & Tissue Tightening of the Face, Under Chin, Neck
- Portrait Procedure by Hogue™ – Minimally-Invasive, Combination of Treatment Modalities for Skin & Tissue Tightening of the Face, Under Chin, Neck (modalities include: Laser Skin Resurfacing, Fractional Radiofrequency Skin Resurfacing, Skin Regeneration with PRP + ACell®)
At Hogue Cosmetic Surgery, we invite you to contact or call our office (763) 447-2500 to schedule your FREE consultation with our cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Hogue. After discussing your concerns, Dr. Hogue will recommend Skin Resurfacing treatment options to address the cosmetic concerns that matter most to you
To showcase his surgical artistry, Dr. Hogue has provided a Gallery of ‘BEFORE and AFTER’ photos for your viewing on this website.