Facial Rejuvenation Overview
Facial cosmetic surgery with Dr. Roger Hogue can improve your facial appearance and give you a younger look. Whether you are aiming for subtle changes, or you desire full facial rejuvenation, a consultation with Dr. Hogue can provide you with innovative treatment options to achieve your desired aesthetic goals.
Depending on your rejuvenation focus, you may benefit from procedures such as Botulinum Toxin-A injections (Xeomin®), cheek or lip augmentation with dermal fillers, hair or skin regeneration with PRP + ACell®, lower face/under chin/neck laser liposuction, facial skin resurfacing-tightening-regeneration with The Portrait Procedure by Hogue™, or a combination of these procedures to meet your specific needs.
Before & After Photos
A list of conditions treated with our facial rejuvenation procedures at Hogue Cosmetic Surgery include the following:
- Skin laxity, skin folds, skin droopiness, facial lines and wrinkles
- Skin blemishes, sun spots, age spots
- Loss of facial soft tissue volume in the cheeks, lips
- Hair loss, hair thinning, hair miniaturization, early balding
- Facial acne scarring with the desire for an improved appearance
- Aging facial appearance with the desire to look younger
- Accumulation of fat in the lower face, jowls, jawline, under chin, neck
Hogue Cosmetic Surgery offers the following facial rejuvenation procedures performed for you by Dr. Roger Hogue:
- Botulinum Toxin-A (Xeomin®)
- Dermal Fillers (Juvederm®, Radiesse®)
- PRP + ACell® for Hair or Skin Regeneration
- Erbium Laser Skin Resurfacing (expect 1-2 weeks down time)
- INFINI™ Fractional RF Microneedle Skin Tightening
- Viva® Fractional RF Skin Tightening
- Portrait Procedure by Hogue™ (Skin Resurfacing-Skin Tightening-Skin Regeneration)
- Lower-Face/Under Chin/Neck Laser Liposuction
Our cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Hogue, consults with each patient to customize a treatment plan specific to their needs, wants, and desired treatment results.